Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break started at 1:45 today! And since I have 10 whole days with nothing important to do and nowhere important to be (with the exception of my sister's visit in the middle of the week and my visit to the Body Works exhibit at the Franklin Institute tomorrow), I made sure to stop at the library on my way to pick up two more books I had on hold.

I got:
Hunger Games. I have read so much about this book on The Nest boards that I couldn't resist borrowing it from the library. I am only 10 pages in, but so far I think its going to be a quick read.
Columbine. I also heard about this on The Nest.
While I'm Falling. I saw this on display at B&N when it first came out. I didn't have any money at the time and made a list of about 15 books that I wanted to get. This was one of them.
Nanny Returns. I enjoyed The Nanny Diaries. I thought it was a cute book. So far - I hate this one. But I will try to get through it.

My thoughts on my upcoming unemployment? Maybe, finally, I can read the books on my bookshelf :)
That's a positive outlook, right??

my read shelf:
Gayle C.'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment