Saturday, April 10, 2010

13 Reasons Why



I just finished 13 Reasons Why, which fulfills a challenge for The Nest Book Club Spring Challenge (5 points, Read a book with a number in the title). This book was written with two narrators, telling the story at the same time. One story is the past and one is the present, but the past affects the present. It was written well and surprisingly not confusing to follow at all. Not the best book I've read this month, but still "enjoyable" (for a very sad topic).

Its very hard to believe that my spring break is over in a day and half. Where did it go?? Although, I am looking forward to heading back to school.


TROUBLE


my read shelf:

Gayle C.'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment