Sunday, April 11, 2010



Spring Break is over. My 10 days of uninterrupted reading has ended. I am looking forward to getting back to work - I have missed my class and I'm excited to hear all about their breaks. :)

Also, I just learned how to put a book on hold online at the library and suspend it until the date I want it to come in. I think that's pretty cool. I put about 15 books on hold using this feature. Oh, and speaking of the library, I had a book on hold at a library that I don't usually visit. Nate and I were headed to my parents on Friday, so I thought we could stop at the library on the way down. I copied the directions exactly as they appeared on Google Maps and off we went. Imagine our surprise when we circled the area for FIFTEEN MINUTES and still could not find the library. I ended up canceling the hold and placing a new hold for the same book, to be picked up at my regular library. What a mess.

Army Wives is all new tonight! And Glee on Tuesday! And the last episode of Ugly Betty on my birthday :(

Yum! Wasabi flavored KitKats!



my read shelf:

Gayle C.'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment