Thursday, July 1, 2010

Goodwill Trip #2

Nate and I went to my parents today and while we were in the area stopped by the Goodwill near them. For under $10, I got:

Velocity by Dean Koontz
Rise and Shine by Anna Quindlen
A Man in Full by Tom Wolfe
The Woman Next Door by Barbara Delinsky
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King
Cage of Stars by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates

Nate got:
The French Cuisine of Your Choice
Kodo Ancient Ways
The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump

Nice! :)

Also, I am in the middle of Not My Daughter, and I am LOVING it. I am not quite halfway through. I HATE Pam and her daughter, even though Abbey seems like the smartest one of the group, she is not a good friend at all. I feel bad for Susan and I really understand that, even though two of her close friends are in a similar position, she is alone. I can't wait to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment