Sunday, January 10, 2010

2 Down, 98 To Go

I just finished The Scandalous Summer of Sissy LeBlanc. It was a good, quick read. Its set in Louisiana in the 1950s, right outside of New Orleans. I might be slow to pick up on things, but I never guessed some of the plot twists. I plan to check out the other two books, The Southern Belle's Handbook and The Bad Behavior of Belle Cantrell. The Handbook is referenced constantly throughout Sissy's book, although it was written AFTER this book.

The Borders Express by my parents is closing, and they are having a 50% off everything sale. I bought Sleeping Arrangements by Madeline Wickham. I think I am going to go back later this week and see what else I can pick up.

Also, Nate and I have a bet going. He has a goal of 75 book by December and I have a goal of 100 books by December. Whoever reaches their goal first is getting a Kindle for Christmas! Just a little more incentive :)

Next up: The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment