Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Demonglass - Rachel Hawkins

I have to say that I was very skeptical when I borrowed Hex Hall from the library a few months ago.  I wasn't a big fan of Twilight and have steered away from books that mention paranormally things - werewolves, vampires, witches, etc (with the exception of Shiver, but I am having a hard time with Linger).  My husband mocked me so much when I first brought it home from the library that I actually read the book in secret for the first several chapters.

Nate's response to this book was no different than the first - only this time, I wasn't reading in secret.  I finished this book in one day.  Partly because its an easy read, but mostly because I just couldn't put it down.

My favorite part about the book is the "love triangle".  I am a sucker for these plotlines.  I want to be all "Team Cal!", but I feel like he's hiding something.  And there's something about Archer's snarky-ness that makes him so likable.

Very excited for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment