Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Book Related - At All

I have three obsessions in my life: books, music, and cooking/eating.

I spent my morning playing around on my Zune and browsing NPR All Songs Considered online. And I found out that Hanson released another album this month!! I am hoping it is as good as Underneath, because I wasn't all that crazy about The Walk. So far, it sounds fun and catchy, but not in an "MMMBop" way. Its grown up.

The Gaslight Anthem also released a new album. I haven't listened to it yet, but Nate wasn't crazy about what he's heard so I am a little wary. We saw them in concert in October and I was a little disappointed. But I will always have a special place for them in my heart, seeing as how the lyrics from not one but TWO songs found their way into Nate's vows for me (Meet Me By the River's Edge and Casanova Baby).

currently reading: Rumors by Anna Godbersen
currently singing: Shout It Out by Hanson

my read shelf:
Gayle C.'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment