Sunday, June 27, 2010



Last day of school was on Thursday, except for the inservice day on Friday. Next year, I will be a Kindergarten teacher :)

I haven't had much of a chance to relax yet, though. My sister graduated on Thursday night. There was a storm moving through and it was almost canceled. As it was, they told everyone that it was delayed (but it really wasn't). Luckily, Nate and I were in the car waiting for the bus when it started to hail. I was able to call my parents and tell them to move out of the bleachers before it got to them. Within 45 minutes, the skies cleared, there was a nice breeze, and my sister got her diploma at the end of the evening!

Now its time for me to decide what to read this summer. I just started Sloppy Firsts because it was reccommended so much on The Nest. I am in the middle of The Summer We Read Gatsby and I am really enjoying it. I also have 3 books coming in from Goodreads, plus 6 books that I borrowed from a friend. I cannot wait to get started!!


my read shelf:Gayle C.'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment