Monday, July 9, 2012

pack a box, read a chapter...

Our closing got pushed back again.  The new date is this Thursday.  While its super frustrating that we keep changing the date, this gives me more time to pack so that after we paint this coming weekend, we can actually move everything in.

In the meantime, I am attempting (again) the Nest Book Club Summer Book Challenge.  Which means that in the last week, I have borrowed 6 books from the library (3 of which are brand-new-never-before-been-borrowed books - Insurgent, Spellbound, and Between the Lines).  So I have been faced with a dilemma.  I just want to lay on the couch, with Sex and the City in the background, and read.  However, I have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a family room to pack up.  In addition to my two shifts at the GAP this week (one of which is only 3 1/2 hours.  Not quite sure what the deal is with that.)

So, as my father suggested, I will be packing a box, then reading a chapter.

Starting with Spellbound (because I just got to a REALLY good part).

This is what I did two weekends ago, instead of packing.  I na and her sister came over and we drank two bottles of wine and watched Kung Fu movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment